Followers

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

CHALLENGE #99 - CHRISTMAS


Hello and welcome to our last Let's Craft and Create challenge.  We've decided to take a break but not before celebrating Christmas!  Although we're not planning on adding any more challenges after this one, the blog will remain open in the hope of returning in the future. 

Eileen is still involved with a few other challenge blogs and would love you to pop by.  You can find out about them all here.

Before we share the fabulous Christmas creations from the design team the winner of last month's little giveaway is No.68 Kitty.  Congratulations!  Please email us using the link on the sidebar and we'll pop the tag die in the post to you.


Ursula


Lorry


We have some lovely lilac pearls and button twine to giveaway for our last challenge.  Just link your Christmas projects to us using Mr Linky below by 11pm Tuesday 16th December UK time.

Thank you for all your support.  Happy Crafting!





Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

11 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! I am so excited to be your lucky winner! I love that tag die! This was my favourite challenge because I love animals! I love Christmas too so I'll definitely be back to play along in your new challenge! Your DT samples are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the last challenge? Very sad to see your challenges end - I love playing here! I do hope you will come back at some point! I'll definitely be playing along in this Christmas challenge - I wouldn't miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one of my fave challenge blogs so this is very sad news but I wish you all very well and look forward to joining in your last challenge. Congrats to Kitty, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you all the best for your last challenge - sorry you have to go - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope that the break away is not a long or permanent one! I love your challenges and will miss them if they go!
    Thanks for another fabulous challenge and the fantastic inspirations too Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sad to see you go girls - you have been most inspiring. Very best wishes x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I just read carefully and this is a sad news. I always love to play in your fun challenges and wish you will return back soon in future!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty Christmas cards the team have made and very sad news you that this will be the last challenge. Have you thought about anyone else taking over the blog to keep it going. I will miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love Christmas challenges . . . it helps me get my Christmas cards done which is GREAT because I like to do individual cards for each person. Doesn't always work that way, but I try. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not sure what I did but entry 141 entered in error, have now entered the right card entry No161.

    ReplyDelete
  11. complimenti per i lavori, brava ciao.

    ReplyDelete