Followers

Friday, September 24, 2010

EVEN MORE CUTENESS!

I have had some treat cups from Stampin Up for sometime and have been on the look out for ideas of what to use them for.

I came across this fabulous idea by Michele Reynolds at Inspiration Ink, aren't they cute!!

Below is my version, I had quite a lot of pink smarties to hand (more about those will be revealed soon !!), so added them.  These are great fun to make and would be cute gifts to give at children's parties.





Edited to add:

Taking inspiration from Deann Oliver's spider card I made the treat cup one below and have added pictures and instructions on how I made it.  Please click on the Treat Cup Spider page.



Don't forget there is still time to join n with our CUTE challenge. Scroll down or click here for all the details

4 comments:

  1. OMG! Love the lady bug! hmmm, how could I do that with a spider for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paulette, you might find some inspiration for spiders here:

    http://stampwithdeann.blogspot.com/2009/09/sweet-treat-cups-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. .........or here:

    http://www.rubberstampedreflections.com/?p=1209

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Mandy! I love that lil spider. (I like spiders- I love putting fake webs all over my bushes outside and on my proches for Halloween. These lil spiders will make great favors. Love it so much! I got some googlie eyes to use on them too - in my stash to give the kids motion on the spider. When I do it- I'll send u the pic. Again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete